Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with the EU GDPR 2016/679 Regulation
1. Treatment Object for data sent or provided via website
The owner processes the personal and identification data, for example: name, surname, company name, social security number, address, telephone number, e-mail address indicated below "personal data" or even "data".
2. Purposes of processing personal data by accessing this website:
a) your personal data are processed according to the article 24 Privacy Code and art.6 GDPR for:
respond to your requests for information sent by e-mail, from the site, from a specific web page, sms, whatsapp, telephone, fax;
3. Methods of data processing and conservation
The processing of your data will be carried out in such a way as to guarantee their security and may be carried out by manual operations and / or use of IT and telematic tools which are suitable for storing, managing or transmitting the data. The data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding what is necessary to satisfy the purposes indicated.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to the Article 2.A) to third party companies or other third parties that perform outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers, according to the indications provided by the Data Controller.
5. Communication of data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties
6. Data transfer
Personal data in electronic format is stored in archives protected by security measures. The owner ensures from now that, in case of need of data transfer in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, will be able to carry out such operations without particular difficulties.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the A2.A is mandatory. In their asasence, we can not guarantee an answer
8. Rights of the interested party
in his capacity as an interested party, he has rights under article 7 of the Privacy Code and art.15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if still registered, and their communication in an intelligible form
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the holder, the managers and the agents; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents:
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. how to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- Registered letter with return receipt to LA LODOLA S.R.L. SOC.AGR.- Strada delle Chiarne 3 – 53041 ASCIANO (SI);
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Holder, manager and agents
The data controller is LA LODOLA S.R.L. SOC.AGR. con sede legale in Strada delle Chiarne 3 53041 ASCIANO (SI), C.F. e P.IVA 01024950527